My sister got married last summer and doesn't have to many photo's in remembrance around her house. Do when her birthday came around I knew I wanted to incorporate some of her wedding photo's into a fun project. And it was pretty easy! Definitely a gift I would give to some more friends.
I'm going to show you how to display some of your favorite photo's in a new fun way!
1. Find your frame! I went to my local Goodwill and looked for the size I wanted, and I found the perfect one for 1/2 off! I paid $7.00 for it! Once I took the cardboard backing of a field of flowers out I was ready to rock and roll!
2. Find your photo's I wanted a square look to my photo's, so I got 4x4 inch photo's printed. I also decided to go with black and white. Ordered those and then went shopping for some supplies!
3. Other then frame and photo's there weren't too many more supplies that I needed, (I wanted to keep the wood light to go better with my sisters walls) So I picked up some screw eyes, twine, and some clothes pins!
4. Measure and screw the eye screws in, I however did not measure because I'm lazy. But I feel like I got it down pretty well ;) My sister never noticed!
5. Add twine, and pin photo's!
That's it! All done!