1. Tooth paste with Peppermint oil!
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, 1/4 cup baking soda, 10-20 drops of peppermint oil.
Mix the ingredients into a paste. I put mine into a toothpaste travel tube, but I don't think i'll do it next time. It's pretty hard to squeeze!
2. Oil pulling tablets with Peppermint oil!
-1/2 cup of coconut oil, 10 drops of peppermint oil.
I've been oil pulling for a week now and I love it. Mix a 1/2 cup of oil until it's liquid (I heated mine up) Added the 10 drops of oil, stirred with a wooden spoon. After it's mixed, pour it into a silicone ice cube tray. Slide it into the freezer so it can mold into tablets. I put mine in a mason jar and keep them in the refrigerator so they don't melt!
3. I love my diffuser so much! Typically I sleep with mine every night, I put lavender and a sleep blend in it along with spraying my pillow and sheets with lavender!
4. Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil!
-1/2 cup of distilled water, 1/2 table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 10 drops of tea tree oil! Not much to explain in this one, just to mix together! I put mine in an old conditioner bottle!
5. Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil!
-1/4 cup distilled water, 1/4 cup castile soap, 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon tea tree oil. Same as the conditioner and just mix all ingredients together.
6. Dusting spray with Lemon Oil!
- 1 cup water, 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 10 drops of lemon oil.
Mix together and pour into new or clean spray bottle.
7. Detox bath with Eucalyptus and Lavender!
-Hot bath, 1/2 cup of espom salt, 1/2 cup of baking soda, 10 drops of lavender oil and 10 drops of eucalyptus oil. Turn the lights off and enjoy for 20 minutes.
8. Shower melts with Eucalyptus, rosemary and Peppermint!
-1 cup of baking soda, 1/3 cup of distilled water, 25 drops of eucalyptus and peppermint oil!
Mix well and spoon into a silicone mold and let sit 18 hours. Works great for colds or allergies, any sort of congestion. But if you need something for your morning shower to help wake up, try replacing the oil with, grapefruit, lemon and orange!
9. Face Wash with Lavender and Tea Tree Oil.
- 1 cup castile soap, 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil, 1 teaspoon rosewater, 2-3 sprigs of rosemary, 10 drops of lavender and 5 of tea tree oil. Mix well and pour into a face wash bottle!
10. Migraine roller with Lavender, Lemongrass and Peppermint Oil.
- 5 drops of each oil, and a carrier oil ( I use almond oil) Use funnel to pour into roller bottle and rub on temples and forehead when your migraine comes.
Thank you for reading my 10 most favorite essential oil recipes, give them a try and let me know what your favorite ones are!